Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is based on the ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for over a thousand years as an integral part of family and every day life. The aim is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, scalp, neck, shoulders, arms and upper back. The therapist uses a range of techniques including kneading and compression over the neck, shoulder and scalp areas and gentle stimulation and stroking movements on the face. People say they feel calm and relaxed, but also energised and better able to concentrate afterwards.
- relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, neck and shoulders
- increased energy levels
- relief from tension headaches, eye strain and nasal congestion
- alleviation of stress, anxiety and lethargy
- greater clarity of thought and concentration
- a sense of tranquility, calmness and well-being
- deeper, calmer breathing
- improved skin condition and colour
- strong, healthy, shiny hair
What to expect
You will sit on a padded stool or on-site massage chair. An Indian head massage involves a combination of gentle, soothing and brisk, stimulating movements. You have the choice of being wrapped in a towel for a massage with moisturising oil for your skin and scalp, or you can remain fully clothed and be massaged through your t-shirt or top. It is your time to relax and be pampered!
30 minute treatment with hand massage Cost: £30
Click here to email your requirements or call 07768 201876.