Busy schedules with heavy workloads and deadlines to meet can cause a great deal of strain on the mind and body.
According to the Health and Safety Executive:
Stress is... the adverse reaction people have to excessive pressures or other types of demand placed on them.
- 1 in 7 people find their work very stressful.
- Depression and anxiety are the most common stress-related complaints seen by GPs, affecting 1 in 5 of the working population of the UK.
- Nearly 11.7 million working days were lost to stress, depression and anxiety in 2015/16 in this country.
- Stress and Staff absenteeism cost businesses around £666 per year per employee.
How much does stress cost your business?
How can On-Site massage help?
Massage in your workplace is an excellent way to promote health and well being in your company. 15 – 20 minute sessions using an adjustable portable massage chair set up in a quiet room can be planned around meetings. The massage targets all the areas most susceptible to tension and affected by long hours at a desk or computer. It is a quick and efficient way to reduce stress in the workplace, making your staff feel better and therefore work more effectively.
Benefits to the employer
- Increase in staff productivity
- Increase in profitablity
- Increase in staff retention
- Staff demonstrate greater concentration & mental alertness
- Improves staff morale
- Decrease in accidents in the work place
- Boosts company's image and reputation
- Creates a happier and healthier work force
- Affordable and cost effective way to reduce stress
Benefits to the employee
- Helps prevent Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Increases mental alertness
- Increases motivation
- Helps reduce headaches
- Helps reduce neck, shoulder and back pain
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety levels
- Lessens fatigue
- Lowers blood pressure
- Can improve immune system
- Can improve poor sleep patterns
- Increases feeling of self worth
- Easily accessible treatments
- Treatments are performed over clothes
- Affordable and beneficial
Chair Massage - What to expect?
Your member of staff relaxes in a specially designed chair whilst the therapist works on their neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and head. The most popular sessions are 20 minutes long, allowing plenty of time for the recipient to relax and enjoy the benefits of massage.
The chair massage ends with an invigorating tapotement technique to re-energize the person, so they are ready to return to work relaxed, renewed, inspired and focused.
Regular chair massage will help to reduce stress and lower anxiety levels, lessen fatigue and increase productivity in the workplace. If you allow your employees cigarette breaks, why not massage breaks?
Looking after your staff can seriously increase your profits
On-site massage can be incorporated into the following settings:
- Conferences and trade shows
- Promotional launches
- Charity and fundraising events
A package can be arranged to suit your requirements.
You can choose between the following payment options:
- the company pays the full amount
- the individual pays the full amount
- the company subsidises a certain percentage of the massage
Why not call now to receive up to 3 free 15 minute taster sessions to help you make up your mind.
Click here to email your requirements or call 07768 201876.